Engineering Career Opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of engineering experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Composites and/or chemical processing experience a plus
- Relaxed yet dynamic work environment
- Interdisciplinary team structure
- Family-like company atmosphere
- Compensation: Salary, 401K, Profit Sharing, Medical and Dental Insurance
Accudyne Systems, Inc. specializes in process and equipment design and deployment associated with composite material part fabrication, material separation via supercritical fluids and liquefied gases, and factory automation applications. Our customers cover a wide spectrum ranging from small, innovative start-ups, to venerable Fortune 500 companies.
The work environment is open and friendly. Emphasis is placed on producing a great product in a timely fashion and not on corporate "trappings". Blue jeans, fresh ideas, and teamwork prevail over suits, conformity, and hierarchy.
Apply by emailing resume and cover letter to email@example.com